Friday, May 15, 2009

still moving along in the wet weather




This week seems to be following that has been happening the past few weeks dry for the first few days of the week and wet the rest. granted the moisture is welcomed but it would be nice to have a week of dry weather so I can do a bunch of planting on a brighter note I was able to plant some green beans, peas and transplant some broccoli cabbage and Brussels sprouts.  I also had some carrots beets parsnips and chard that have emerged from the ground.   my first salad planing are becoming more noticeable in the Field as they grow hopefully in 2 or 3 weeks I will be able to begin harvesting salad and radishes.  When we get our drier period next week lots of cultivating to accomplish! "excellently exciting for sure" 

No comments:

Post a Comment