Sunday, May 10, 2009

Buring the mid night oil or at least trying to.
















It has been another Busy weekend For me.  on Thursday My dad and I spread out my compost piles where I will be planting corn this spring.  on Friday I tilled in the manure that we had hauled the day before.  Saturday I went to Farmers market and sold some more potatoes and then I went to Annies Gardens and Green.  She had a open house at her shop that was alot of fun.  Sunday I spent time with My mom being it was mothers day. in the evening I went out and did a little bit of tillage worked about 20 acres up till I got to the wetter part of the Field then I ended up stopping got about half way done with the Field.  didn't feel I did to bad for starting at 8 in the evening and going till about 10.  it was lots of fun got to try out dads new GPS guidance system not quite sure what to think about it but it did make it a little easier when turning around.  Looks like I will get a short break in the weather to get my planting in for the week, looks like it might be a Little wetter the end of this week so hopefully I and my crew will get some plants transplanted and I will be able to do some seeding on Tuesday. Ill keep ya all posted on how it goes.  these are some shots from last fall but I thought they where fitting.  

No comments:

Post a Comment