Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playing in the dirt.






This week has been very busy since it has dried out enough to do some Field work.  Monday my mom me and Matt Havel transplanted a bunch of cole crop transplants, and I direct seeded my weekly lettuce planting, spinach, head lettuce, and radishes.  Tuesday Matt and I transplanted some squash and cucumber plants that I started the end of march. Wednesday Matt Cultivated potatoes and I rotovated/tilled under some cover crop in the evening my dad helped me plant my corn. to day Thursday hopefully it isn't so windy that way we can finish transplanting the cole crops and start looking at the tomatoes. other wise lots of hoeing to be done! I have some other cool pictures that I will put up when I bring my camera back inside.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment