Friday, September 25, 2009

A rain day: great time to upload some more pictures









Hello Every one
Currently I have been picking lots of tomatoes, peppers, broccoli, and tons of potatoes. I have harvested so many potatoes that I had to get 21 more bins like you see on the wagon hopefully that will be enough but I have a feeling that I will need to get more so that I have something to put my storage carrots, cabbage, beet, parsnips, sweet potatoes, and winter squash. Wow lots of busy days ahead as things come to there final maturity. I am really looking forward to having more tasty produce to market through this winter. Last Friday I also purchased a used Clark fork lift that will make moving thing around in my potato storage shed much easier and safer more pictures to come as the fall harvest progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment