Wednesday, August 19, 2009

lots of tomatoes!



it has been awhile since I have posted on here many of you are probably wondering what I have been occupying my time well I have been doing lots of harvesting and getting ready for my organic inspection which went well last Friday, two weeks ago I moved in to my trailer. last week we started picking some nice slicer tomatoes we picked around 500#s last Friday and another 800 on Monday. today we picked another 500. so if you need any tomatoes let me know! progress on my shed is moving forward the put the poles and rafters up last week and the tin on on Tuesday I will put pictures up soon haven't downloaded them to my computer lately. the picture is one that my uncle Dean took while he and his family came to visit in June. I plan to but more picture up soon. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment