Thursday, April 23, 2009

First post


Welcome to my blog spot decided to give this try to keep every one up to date what is happening in my life and on farm enjoy! well today was another busy day took another 250#s of potatoes to Luther college I'm amazed that I have been able to keep them in storage this long. this afternoon I got to try out my new retro fitted planter it work very well now I just need to put some weight on the front so that it is easier to lift it up and turn it around. this evening I got to visit with a group called seeds @ Luther College it was a lot of fun visiting with student about what I am so passionate in doing.

2 comments:

  1. G Glenn this should be fun. Your new planter looks like a beast. I'm honored to post your first comment! Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ryan it works pritty well. makes planting salad and what ever else I decide to plant go pritty fast.

    ReplyDelete